|Formula||Fe(C6H5COO)3 ∙ 2H2O|
|Solubility||Insoluble in water|
|Uses||Raw material for the production of pigments for the porcelain industry, in antifouling, and a fragrance ingredient|
|Transport Information||Not Regulated|
|Safety and Hazards Information|
• Hazard description:
• Information pertaining to particular dangers for man and environment R 22 Harmful if swallowed.
• Classification system
• HMIS ratings (scale 0-4) (Hazardous Materials Identification System) Health (acute effects) = 1 Flammability = 1 Reactivity = 1
|Handling and Storage|
• Information for safe handling: Keep container tightly sealed.
• Store in cool, dry place in tightly closed containers.
• Ensure good ventilation at the workplace.
• Information about protection against explosions and fires: Keep ignition sources away.
• Requirements to be met by storerooms and receptacles: No special requirements.
• Information about storage in one common storage facility: Store away from oxidizing agents.
• Further information about storage conditions: Keep container tightly sealed. Store in cool, dry conditions in well sealed containers.